Marlowe's Shade

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Blogburst for Terri: Michael Schiavo Interview

Thanks to NY Nana

I didn't see the interview. Chris Bury's questions weren't all softballs, and Felos had to correct Michael once, but the interview didn't touch Felos' time on the board of the hospice, they blatantly lied about the money, almost half of which went to Felos, and they didn't show the video clips of Terri. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who saw the interview regarding Michael's demeanor, tone of voice, body language, etc.

Also from Nana, some good news on the legislative front.

I've given myself an occasional dispensation from my media fast when it comes to Terri's case. Thanks again to evariste who is solely responsible for the marked improvement in the quality of the posts recently.

Update - Blogicus has a good post on the interview
papijoe 7:44 AM
|