Marlowe's Shade

Friday, September 10, 2004

Document Expert on Hewitt backs up forgery claim

It may seem like beating a dead horse at this point, but with the mainstream media it never hurts to have another opinion.

Hugh introduces Farrell Shiver who has a long list of credentials in document forensics. Mr Shiver brings up many of the issues previously discussed, kerning, the subscripted "th", etc
Here is his conclusion:

Mr. Hewitt, but I would certainly say that if I had to give an opinion right now, the opinion would not go towards it being genuine. I certainly have strong questions about this "th" combination that is being used in the superscript, that we discussed earlier.
In one of the
websites I noticed that one of my colleagues had been cited, Dr. Philip Bouffard, and he has indictaed that he is about 90% certain that the documents are not genuine. He had had the opportunity to do a more exhaustive analysis of this than I have.


papijoe 7:26 AM
|